Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles online - shipping to Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello, can anyone recommend a site to buy goggles from? Needs to be able to ship to mainland europe without charging 30 quid for it - although tbf 30 quid = 45 shiny eurocents by Tuesday. Laughing

Obviously cheaper than snow & rock would be nice - but am wary about getting fake gear.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Eye Shop in Chamonix. Good range of goggles available.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alexandra, I did well with Steep and Cheap a year ago.... but you need to just watch them for the best deals (Backcountry is the regular site)... Did not ship to Europe though... just to USA and I collect them.... Excellent goggles with very good lens
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alexandra, I have often used Telemark Pyrenees for ski gear. I haven't tried them for goggles, but they have a choice on their website. They have been very helpful in advising, as well as efficient in posting stuff. I have also found the prices competitive, at least before the pound dropped.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bit tricky buying Goggles online, unless you know what you want. Always best to try first. Then why not contact the manufacturer for a lift of stockists.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I waited until some turned up on steep and cheap, ordered 3 pairs, sold 2 for the amount I paid for 3 then lost my "free" pair after 1 day at La Grave. it was almost perfect Confused
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
haha Arno! I like steep and cheap but they can be a bit harsh on postage... Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skierboarder.de or conradsport both european shops
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy