Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short luxo-break with kiddy training. Where to go???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I'm looking to book a 4-day mini-break for my wife and I to get our 4 year old up and running on skis. Can anyone point me in the direction of a hotel/resort in Europe that meets the following somewhat specific criteria:

- less than 2hr transfer from major airport (scheduled flights)
- 5* or similar.
- Next door - that's walking distance- to a nursery slope used for introducing 4 year-old first time skiers to the sport
- Patient instructors used to working with little ones
- Has a creche (ideally)
- Not too high (as it'll be January)

Thanks in advance!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oberlech - Hotels Montana, Burg or Sonnenburg all opposite ski school meeting point, on the piste and close to lifts. Free creche available for those staying in any of the Oberlech hotels. Innsbruck best airport at an hour and a half. Zurich do-able in 2 hours by train (I think) to Langen then 10 min taxi. Friedrichshafen and Memmingem also close by for Ryanair flights

Absolutely love Oberlech and it just oozes quality. The hotels mentionied above are 4 star superior. I've stayed in Hotel Montana twice and the food is simply amazing. The 5 star hotels are in Lech and Zurs but I think Oberlech is a much nicer base with kids. Great fun toboggan run too.

www.oberlech.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there - if you are only going for 4 days, I would have a look at KinderHotels - not been but there has been a few reviews on some of them on Mumsnet.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy