Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Midweek Ski in Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,
Newbie here. Been on the outside for a while, looking in, but in need of some help, so here goes.

Mrs has given permission for me to do Haute Route at end of April. In return, however, I need to organise a girlie trip for her and two friends to Avoriaz on Monday 26th Jan for 3 nights.

Flights and transfers no probs, but accom (Self-Cat, **) seems a prob. Have I got to book for a whole week. Cant find cheap appts in Avoriaz.

TIA
Mike
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Might be worth trying Morzine (?) It's easy enough to reach skiing in Avoriaz / PDS from there.

Morzine's a nice little town too.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
have you tried pierre vacances?

I am there with 20 mates 22-25th Jan and we are in self catering with PV. Can you get her and her friends to fly out a little earlier? Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fuego, P&V,as said, should be able to sort you out. La Falaise (P&V) do short break accom but there are other P&V places there. It's not exactly the Ritz but it's clean and functional (estate agent speak for very basic!). Just book online on their website. In fact I just checked that date and there is availability at a few places!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
have used these http://www.avoriazlets.com/main_screen.aspx stayed in the snow appartments, shoe box, but fine.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fuego, We would love to host your 3 girlies in our comfortable B&B. Very close to Morzine center, easy access to Avoriaz by ski bus or Super Morzine Telecabine. They deserve better than a shoebox in Avoriaz. Nina can do a special snowHead deal for you.
Contact us on apexgroup@free.fr or via the website below, and we can tell you how we can help them have a great break.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DallyPaul, sounds interesting .... have dropped you a PM.

( fuego, sorry for hijacking your thread)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy