Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

windermere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi, im off to lake windermere over new year and just thought there might be an outside chance of a mountain that might be skiable, or am i just wanting too much Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
have a look here - http://www.yadmoss.co.uk/index.htm
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Raise has a ski tow

http://www.ldscsnowski.co.uk/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
blimey, iam pleasantly surprised, any idea how far away they are from windermere?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
notverygoodatskiing, Raise is 1/2 hour drive (weather dependant), then 1 hour walk in to the tow. Yad Moss is probably 1.5 hour drive + 5 min walk.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Best tip if you want to go skiing is to come off the M6 at the M62 Jct and head for the Trafford centre & Chill Factore Razz Razz .But personally I wouldn't bother. Just go South on the A1 and go to the Alps . Laughing Laughing

I live 1 1/2 hours from Windemere and have never skied there, it's not very high Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
^ rolling eyes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Or north on the M6 to scotland.

However if there was skiing at any of the English ski areas and I was staying within easy driving distance of them I'd jump at the chance. A days skiing for the price of an hour at Xscape or Chill Factore and a lot more variety.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cheers, i'll keep an eye on the situation and hopefully have a couple of hours of fun somewhere
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
notverygoodatskiing, don't hold your breath...

Dave Horsley, "any of the English ski areas"?? ah, but you jest of course... wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kendal dry slope?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy