Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Restaurants Les Arcs/Peisey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
2 questions, what is the restaurant on left of piste as you ski back into 2000, they do a mean stuffed loaf (and what's that called again). Am I right in thinking you can eat dinner there and sledge home some nights? And what is the restaurant at Peisey which is above the Vanoise Express station and is always very busy (want to book a table for lunch). Actually, that's more than 2 questions, but who's counting?

Haven't been to Les Arcs for a couple of years and my ageing memory has failed me entirely.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chalet des Arcs in 2000.....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ghost Dog, If going to Les Arcs worth checking out La(e)? Ferme in Villarogier wink Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog wrote:
2 questions, what is the restaurant on left of piste as you ski back into 2000, they do a mean stuffed loaf (and what's that called again). Am I right in thinking you can eat dinner there and sledge home some nights? And what is the restaurant at Peisey which is above the Vanoise Express station and is always very busy (want to book a table for lunch). Actually, that's more than 2 questions, but who's counting?

Haven't been to Les Arcs for a couple of years and my ageing memory has failed me entirely.

Do you mean Plan-Peisey as in the bit you ski too to go on the vanoise or Peisey which is the bit down the hill the buckets run too. Whilst I appreciate they want to keep the old town names the 'branding' of this area leaves a little to be desired for the 1st time visitor.

If PP then could be the hotel vanoise, or La Solan or Le Cordee - but if not then check here http://www.peisey-vallandry.com/documents/plan_planpeisey_HIVER.pdf for the map.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thefatcontroller, seconded, has to be one of the best mountain restaurants anywhere.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks to all, pretty sure it's Le Cordee I was thinking of. Re Le Chalet des Arcs, anyone know what that big stuffed loaf is called? I can almost hear my wife saying "Bob" in the background.

Not going to Les Arcs this year, queries were on behalf of a friend, but will be in La Plagne at Ney Year so I suppose I might cross over for lunch.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ghost Dog, Don't know what they call it - but there are a few different 'fillings' available - you can't miss them on the menu....

And would everyone kindly stop pimping La Ferme Twisted Evil Tell the to stop at the Soliette instead - it does lovely crepes Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Le chausson du boulanger http://www.restaurant-savoie.com/restauration-savoie/restauration-savoie.htm
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy