Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best time to get a new board?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been using my Atomic Alibi for 3 years now and it's probably seen better days, but being a tight **** at heart I would rather not splash out on a new board until I really have to.

What I don't want to do is ride a board which doesn't perform properly though, how often do you normally replace yours, and would you advise me to bite the bullet and get a new one?

Cheers in advance

Paul
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Go into a shop in resort, look at the prices and boards you like (may not be the same... Confused ) say you could be interested in it and ask if you can use for the day - you may find you love or hate it, but at least you will have tried it.

I got a great deal on board & bindings last season at the end of FEB! in Austria where he was having an end of season? sale!!! the bindings were the new k2's!!!

Also if you are considering bindings and board you may get even better savings - i did.

As for when to change - in my opinion it depends on how hard you are on your equipment and its condition as a result - you may fancy keeping an older board for the park or when mountain conditions not so good? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Boardbiker, I was looking at renting for a few days in fernie last year but there wasn't much to choose from so I didn't bother, am off to Banff in January though, so there ought to be more there.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Banff is AWESOME! was there in 05
You'l have a great time. some good shops there too.
Where you staying?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Been a couple of times before as well, it is an awesome place, particularly up on Sunshine. Am staying at the Brewsters this time round Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll get back there one day snowHead

Will satisfy myself with Serre Che in Jan and Killington in Feb in the meantime Little Angel

I found, Norquay, SUnshine and Lake L all had their attractions and the snow.......... never thought would be matched anywhere... then in Serre Che feb 08 it dumped SO much in 24 hours, it was like being in North America again!!!

We stayed in Inns Of banff - i found the open air hot pool on the 2nd to last day of trip.... DOH!!!! Embarassed
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy