Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift needed from Val d'Isere to UK just after New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. If anyone is driving back from Val or Tignes anytime over the weekend commencing Fri 2nd Jan our eldest son would be very grateful for a lift in exchange for a reasonable share of travel costs. PM me if you may be able to help - oh, he could share driving too (clean licence). Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try posting on car sharing on natives...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
any good? he just use the return portion, if he can get to valloire that is...leaves Sat 14:30 from Victoria and overnights it to Valloire, french Alps. Leaves Sat 27th Dec and will be back in the UK on Sun 4th Jan. Why not just get your own accommodation and lift pass? no need to pay for excess ski's either!! Transport is all booked. I have 9 seats left. £99 only
donovan 07940521148
www.free-me.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy