Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Therm-Ic Ultra Heat Gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys.

I found a nice deal on these heated gloves: https://www.therm-ic.com/en/gloves/400-ultra-heat-gloves-men.html

Have anyone tried those ? If so, are you happy with the warmth and battery life ?
Do they stretch a bit after a few days ?

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@AndreSilva, no, but they are a bit limited ... as in they are ski gloves.

have we not had this chat before? answer then as now, heated liners.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name wrote:
@AndreSilvaanswer then as now, heated liners.

Can't wear heated liners with my current glove, it is already too bulky.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They look good -- but the price ??!! (mind, I don't suffer from cold hands, so would never need heated..)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Reviving this topic...
I bought those gloves and wore them for around 20 days, when they were working it was pretty great, but the left hand was not working properly, looks like some wire malfunction, now the right-hand doesn't work at all.
It has 2 years warranty so I'll return them and buy new ones from a different brand, no idea which one still, but don't trust Therm-Ic gloves after this Confused
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My Thermic mittens failed but I just needed to replace the battery pack.
Thermic sent new batteries free of charge.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
muppet wrote:
My Thermic mittens failed but I just needed to replace the battery pack.
Thermic sent new batteries free of charge.

They failed after how long? Mine were barely used, still look quite new.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MY wife has had the same item but as mittens so perhaps a bit more durable as the element dont go down fingers.

She has had no issues in the last 3 seasons of all but daily use over the 8-12 weeks we've skied each season
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@AndreSilva, They were used for about 8-10 weeks 19/20 season, then obviously not used 20/21, when I tried to charge them Nov 21 they wouldn’t work, so replaced the battery, they worked fine all season after that for about 10 weeks.

I did also charge and switch them on in the summer and everything was ok. I’ll check them again in 2 weeks Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
muppet wrote:
@AndreSilva, They were used for about 8-10 weeks 19/20 season, then obviously not used 20/21, when I tried to charge them Nov 21 they wouldn’t work, so replaced the battery, they worked fine all season after that for about 10 weeks.

I did also charge and switch them on in the summer and everything was ok. I’ll check them again in 2 weeks Very Happy

The left one was working and the right one wasn't, then I charged both of them overnight, now none of them works. The left one clearly has a fault wire, depends on how I move the wires it works Mad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy