Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas 2021 / New Year 2022

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those of us still dreaming of skiing this upcoming Christmas/New Year I received this information from our rental agency in Les Arcs. It may not represent all rentals in all resorts but it does give some idea of what at least one group is planning to do. (Though I suspect it will be fairly universal across France).

This Winter season, Christmas and New Year's day will be on saturday. So we have to adapt our sales policy in order to meetour customers' expectations.

The booking dates will therefore be as follows:-
Booking from Saturday 18th December to Sunday 26th December, day of departure (8 nights)-
Booking from Sunday 26th December to Sunday 2nd January,-
Booking from Sunday 2nd January to Sunday 9th January,-
Booking from Sunday 9th January to Saturday 15th January (6 nights)
Then bookings will be from Saturday to Saturday till the end of the season.

I hope this helps some people with their planning
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy