Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

We did it!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We finished the barefoot walk to the top of Ingleborough for Disability Snowsports UK.
Pictures coming soon.....

But now that its all done and we have the shredded feet to prove it, would anyone like to donate?
www.justgiving.com/skipatrol07
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tequilaslammer, Well done, a little something has gone into your fund Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tequilaslammer, well done. donation left.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tequilaslammer, Blimey, BAREFOOT?! Shocked Well done.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thankyou very much (yes barefoot - a very stupid idea apparently, as we were lectured by a woman at the top)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The barefoot part wasn't all that bad! Was quite nice on the peaty bits... I did slip and twist my ankle though, and I think I broke a toe too Sad

Still, well worth it, definaltely a memorable event even if it was utterly barmy Very Happy Big thanks to tequilaslammer for organising it, and also thanks to everyone who's donated!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DaveC, Well done to you too, hope you recover soon! Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bump (more money please)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tequilaslammer, well done.

Here's some pilgrims scaling Croagh Patrick (Co. Mayo) barefoot.

latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got told the story of the Irish Pilgrims climbing barefoot by some cavers I got chatting to Smile

Some pictures coming tonight when I get back from work!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tequilaslammer wrote:
Bump (more money please)
Laughing Laughing You've shamed me into it. Well done, and a good cause. By the way, I didn't know there was another Clapham, I thought you were starting out from the other one Embarassed
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
RachelQ,
Quote:

By the way, I didn't know there was another Clapham, I thought you were starting out from the other one

Me too Embarassed Embarassed
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thank you very much RachelQ.
And I don't think we would have made it barefoot from London :S maybe next year haha!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mark at the top of Little Ingleborough

Dave and Mark braving the path again (I'm scared of slugs so I had to avoid the grass anyway)

Mark examining his feet

Dave doing the same (spot the Natives hoodie)

My feet enjoying the softer terrain

At the top (it was cloudy)

Note, it may look like I'm missing vital items of clothing, but I was wearing shorts....

Heading back up the second time

In front of Gaping Gill (still bearing ski goggles)

Gaping Gill

Hobbit footprints we found on the way back

Mark taking a well-earned rest (the first real sit-down we had in hours)
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
This is fantastic, well done and barefoot as well. I have climbed Croagh Patrick, but not barefoot. Pictures are brill.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy