Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

livigno ski hire and lift passes....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello snowheads snowHead

i'm off to livigno for the week in feb and cant wait never been and i love trying somewhere new,heard they have a cool snowpark there...can anyone tell me where is the best place to rent snowboard gear x3 (and 1x ski set) and what about lift passes are they priced the same everywhere or better to book all this stuff online if so what websites ?? i'm just wondering cos in some places it's way cheaper to book online or somebody always knows the cheapest and best place,if anyone knows any info/hints/advice or personal experiences i will be glad to know.....

thank you all in advance and happy skiing.... Very Happy

was looking at the live webcam there...and it's pouring the glorious white stuff Razz Laughing

ps...where are you off to this season ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
charlieduff, went to Livigno for the first time in March. There didn't seem to be a shortage of hire places that serve most areas of the resort. Whereabouts are you staying?

Meyrhofen this season snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we are staying in the chalet camoscia....was the only thing we could get for a good price and it's in the centre of the town lucky enough (if there is a centre heard it's pretty spread out) good to hear there are lots of hire places,are they pretty much all the same price and same with the lift passes ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lift pass prices are here http://www.skipasslivigno.com/.....if you are interested in the snow park that is on the mottolino side...i would suggest you get your hire from the mottolino and also lift passes. inside the mottolino they also do ski lockers for 2 euros a day. these hold 2 pairs of boots and 2 boards/ski's and they save you walking round with them and carrying (not so bad for boarders) and are toasty warm in the morning. have been a regular there for the last 6-7 years so any info give us a yell. we will be there for the whole of feb and cant wait so may see you around. another thing in livigno if you get friendly with people(which isnt difficult in livvy) always try asking for discount especially in the restaurants

hannah
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
charlieduff, nice location - I didn't do too much of a comparison, but there is a hire place in the "American" sector which I heard from our fellow hotel guests offered good gear at a reasonable rate. Hannah34 gave me some good advice before I went, so do check specifics with her - she knows her stuff!!

TripAdvisor also has quite a bit of info on Livigno and there are some regular contributors who respond to questions quite quickly.

I'm sure you'll have a great time - I really enjoyed Livigno and was fortunate to get some of the best snow I've ever skied on snowHead Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy