Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

austria - axamer lizum - feb 18th-21st 3 days boarding need a buddy!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello
im planning to grab 3 days in axamer lizum on the cheap!! ive been there loads and it rocks!! the guy i normally ride with is Be Nice please! up with family stuff and im looking to share costs with someone like minded!
I normally ride 2 weeks every year but i promised the wife i wouldnt go this year as im about to buy a bike and start a skydiving course in march!! however im gonna run a blag that goes something like " ive got a sales course at the weekend love" and bug off to the mountains!!

Ive done austria and particularly axams loads of times and am planning to fly to munich from stanstead on easyjet for around £90 then jump in a hire car (estate)for about £180 and then sleep in the car!! im gonna use the local swimpool for showers after a day on the mountain get drunk have a smoke and pass out in the back of the car!!!
the flights are perfect out on friday at 6.15pm and back on monday from munich 9.40pm so we get 3 full days riding for one day off work!! almost guarenteed good conditions as i know the area quite well and we can Be Nice please! off to another mountain if theres a storm at axams!! im gonna book this trip over the next couple of days but it would be cool to share the cost of the car with someone as full on and pasionate about boarding as i am! that dont mean im an expert - just that i love it!!

by the way - i am male and 36 years old married with kids!!

drop me a line if you wanna join me in feb

orbakin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
orbakin, sorry, can't make it wink but welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy