Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thomson Holiday Jan 2009 - Banff Lift Pass Question!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all you snowHead 's,

Just a quick question. We have booked our lift passes with Thomson for our snowboarding trip to Banff - Just wondered if anyone can tell me if we'll receive our lift passes before we travel or in Banff?

Trying to get info out of Thomson is a bloody nightmare rolling eyes

Thanks in advance wink

Leedslips ♥
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Leedslips, It will almost certainly be distributed at your hotel, perhaps in your welcome envelope or at the ski/board hire shop (it depends what you have booked), or possibly on the transfer. You won't get it before you travel.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, cool thanks for that wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Leedslips, Probably get it on the transfer when they do the usual speel on the coach - ours were. Unless you are making your own way to resort, then you should get it at your accommodation, as holidayloverxx, mentioned.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Last year we went to Banff with Neilsons. We hadnt prebooked lift tickets but they were offering them at the brochure price on the transfer bus so we took them up on it. Paid by credit card on the bus, got dropped off at our hotel, went for a few beers in the bar and by beer 2 the rep was back with the lift passes. Something tells me that it might never go so smoothly again but it was very painless.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy