Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet winter flights are now cheaper - claim your discount if you can!

Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I booked two sets of flights together the first day that the winter flights were released - both sets Gatwick - Geneva at a total of around £600 for two people. I priced them up today and spotted that altogether they were £60 cheaper so I phoned up Easyjet. The nice lady worked out that I was due even more as, while 3 legs had gone down, one had gone up. So Easyjet gave me a £120 credit!

Little Angel Little Angel
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cp1000, Wow! I didn't think they did that.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, this has been discussed before. But it has to be a fairly reasonable rebate to justify hanging on to their expensive phone line long enough to sort it out. Definitely worth it for £120; the phone line isn't quite that expensive.

cp1000, did you get a credit against future flights?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
just checked - the ones I've booked have gone up a bit.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The phone line was 10p per minute and the call lasted 10 minutes - so def worth it. Yes - its a credit against future flights, which works well for me - I fly Easyjet around once a month.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

just checked - the ones I've booked have gone up a bit.

That's a shame. This is the first time I have taken the trouble to reprice my flights so maybe I just got lucky.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OMG - Shocked

Just checked and our Tignes flight has gone down by £110 !

cp1000 I'm so glad you posted this thread. I never would have checked otherwise. I'll be on the phone as soon as the call centre opens in the morning.

Thanks snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Our EMA - Venice flights were £80 and are now £350 Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My flight to Geneva for the Tignes December trip has dropped by about £2 to £66, I'll be on the phone first thing tomorrow Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, I hope you're rung them up offering to pay the extra rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lets hope they haven't gone bust by then! The low costs will be dropping like flies this winter I should imagine.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I'll be on the phone first thing tomorrow l

make sure you don't spend more than 20 mins on the phone or you'll be out of pocket. You can spend a lot of that in the queue (especially when all the other snowHead snowHead snowHead s are on the line), being told that it's quicker on the internet.... exceptionally annoying.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w wrote:
Yes, this has been discussed before. But it has to be a fairly reasonable rebate to justify hanging on to their expensive phone line long enough to sort it out. Definitely worth it for £120; the phone line isn't quite that expensive.

Just a quick tip for everyone out there....

For expensive phone line calls (0870, 0871 etc) i always go to www.saynoto0870.com
You can then get the "normal" number for that line.

so for example, Easyjets 0871 244 2366 customer services number is 01582 7000036

Hopefully saves some of you some pennies during this credit crunch!! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Coo, my Geneva flight in Dec has gone down by 60 quid... thanks for posting this!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bah, but that's because they're currently on promotion so it doesn't apply Sad
snow report
The White Stuff wrote:
Lets hope they haven't gone bust by then! The low costs will be dropping like flies this winter I should imagine.

In the press today there is speculation about which airline is going bust next.
Alitalia has just applied for protection from Bankruptcy.
The article did say that both Ryan air and Easy Jet have very strong balance sheets.
snow conditions
jonm wrote:
Bah, but that's because they're currently on promotion so it doesn't apply Sad

That really is annoying, I have fallen for that in the past Sad
ski holidays
My flight to Munich on 17th January is now full, the return flight has gone up in price Shocked
snow report
With regards to avoiding expensive 0870 numbers try this, it sometimes gives you an 0800 number http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php
snow report
Kel, see yesterday's post at 07:46 wink
snow conditions
I was speed reading and missed it. Embarassed
latest report
Booked flights at the weekend - EMA to Geneva in December. £54 return. That'll do for me NehNeh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy