Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

obergurgl, solden or serfaus?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
im looking to go skiing next jan/early feb and have been looking every for an uncrowded resort that has good snow and okish apres ski. out of the 3 above which would suit me more? i know solden has great apres ski and has a bigger ski area but does it get reaslly busy on the slopes? are oburgurgl and serfaus totally dead at night etc etc? the main thing for me is the snow and how busy the places get, apres ski comes second to that
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obergurgl has more early evening apres ski. Solden has from lunchtime until late apres ski. Snow-wise they are both pretty reliable, don't remember either being overcrowded. Can't comment on Serfaus, sorry.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Skied all three but prefered the skiing at Serfaus, Serfaus has more km of piste than Sölden too (185 v 150 km). Obergurgl and Serfaus are pretty quiet whereas Sölden can get busy esp. at peak times. Sölden / Obergurgl can sometimes both suffer from winds which blow fresh snow away whereas Serfaus tends to trap the snow in a few valleys. Serfaus is a family resort so Apres Ski is limited. Obergurgl has a few pubs / hotel bars / discos, a lively village. Sölden Apre Ski during peak times (inc Feb) is wild.

Skiing
1. Serfaus
2. Sölden
3. Obergurgl

Apres Ski
1. Sölden
2. Obergurgl
3. Serfaus
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy