Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Newcastle to Geneva winter schedule for Tignes bootcamp Dec 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

As Easyjet have not released their winter schedule yet for 2008/2009, and i'm trying to plan ahead for a small trip to Tignes with the MountainSun bootcamp offer as part of the Dec group.

Does anyone know what the winter schedule was like for the winter just gone? When did the schedule commence? Daily? Flight times?

I have a funny feeling the flights didn't start until mid-Dec. Which other airlines can i fly with from Newcastle early Dec 2008?

Any info much appreciated! It sounds like the bootcamp is going to fill up pretty quickley!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hodude, it was def December last year for Newcaslte. Nothing in early December I don't think unless we get someone new. Suggest Leeds Bradford or Edinburgh as alternatives.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we're going from 20th Dec to 3rd Jan from Newcastle to Geneva on KLM. Flights were around £220. If that's any help.

We're going to Corchevel.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
does anyone know when winter schedule is released for Easyjet?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hodude, it was late July/earky August last year. I know cos I booked 2 flights on 2nd August.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hodude, I'm in the same boat. I'm going to book the Tignes bootcamp as soon as I can (I believe it will be next week) so that I can get the (limited) transfer. But I won't know about the flights until they come out rolling eyes . I did go early in December last year but booked when the flights were out. We ended up flying from Luton (Sleazy fly from E Midlands but the times were all wrong) but some others (pm Marmalade - she was one of them) flew from Liverpool, although she lives in Whitby. Looking forward to meeting you anyway! snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi maggi, snowHead

We're goin to Tignes 6th-9th but, as per last year, no chance of a budget Newcastle flight in early December. We're flying from Liverpool again (with Sleasy)- flights are out. The arrival time is 9:50am so no good for transfer. We will be hiring a car I think.

Will we see you in the bar maggi? wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How about EMA? Isn't that closer than Liverpool? I haven't checked, but i went with sleazy in May from EMA and times were much more convenient, arriving into GVA around 3pm. Rtn is in the afternoon too.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
marmalade wrote:
Will we see you in the bar maggi? wink

I've seen some silly questions asked on snowHead before but that takes the biscuit Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi marmalade snowHead

Unfortunately, we'll just miss you! Going on the 10th so, FenlandSkier, you'll have to eat your words because they won't see me in the bar NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh .
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Shocked hat well and truly munched
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy