Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Roach

Poster: A snowHead
We need your help here at Bargain Boards.
We have be discussing the future of the Roach should he live or die please let us know what you think and vote on our Blog .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Although at first he does seem like an odd choice for a mascot, he's memorable and does a very good job. Keep him!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmmm can't decide whether he is just too random or whether random is good ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I often can't remember the name of the site, but then I think The Roach and my brain makes the link - keep him. Was browsing there yesterday actually.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, are you switcing to the darkside Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Keep him.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow, quick, rope her into the Old Trouts Boarding Week! Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
old trouts boarding week? do tell!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow, Course not Laughing The title of the thread caught my eye when it cropped up on the homepage when I logged in last night. However, I've always said that I would not condem something untried, but no-one decided to follow that up in VT with me - I therefore got away with it wink

B.t.w. Old trout yourself Lizzard !! Razz Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lizzard, Laughing Laughing
Megamum, Theres always next season wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Megamum, old trout I may be, but I can still run all the way up the steps of the 2Alpes funicular without wheezing. NehNeh
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lizzard, it must have been you I saw floundering at the top then wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rayscoops, no, I would be the one you didn't see because I legged it up the steps and was half way to the Signal while you were still dodging skiers at the top. Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
trout/flounder-ing in case you missed it Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rayscoops, I was trying to ignore it, thanks. Laughing
snow conditions
Lizzard, best option wink
latest report
I Thought I would give you an update on the future of THE ROACH it looks like it will be given the big slipper to the back of the head when our web site gets an overhall and new look in the new year.
Thanks for your honest comments about what you like and don't like about the site we will be addressing these with the new site.
Also I will keep you all informed about our move to a massive new warehouse which will have a riders lounge and test days in the new hemel snowdome when it opens in the spring.
But in the mean time keep checking our Blog for the lastest news on new products
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy