Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon F24's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After looking at loads of boots, these feel like the right ones for me. The only problem is, it is the end of the season and I can't find them anywhere (I want them fitted properl, not mail order). The thing is, if I wait until next season they might be replaced. I've tried S&R and TSA but no joy. I live near Manchester, does anyon ehave any suggestions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wait until September when the new stock comes in - its a lottery buying a boot you like the look of this time of year.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fatbob, Sorry, I meant I've tried a lot on and these felt like the best but I should,ve bought them there and then but didn't as I wanted to try on a few more. Now I've decided, it's too late as they're no longer in stock.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jumping Jack Flash,
If you buy them on mail order, you might save some money. Could you then go and pay to have them fitted in a shop near you? Not sure if it is at all possible, but money wise it might come back to roughly the same...just a thought.. Confused

PS: I have some Salomons beginners boots as well, not fitted. Comfy as hell...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Something has just occurred to me. Last week when I spoke to S&R about the boots, they said stock was out as it was the end of the season. I thought,fair enough but now I've just realised that they have a store at Chill Factor which is the bloody great big snowdome that they have just built in Manchester. What exactly do they sell to people in the summer that are going there to to ski and board??? Rather defeats the object of having an all year round store there in the first place!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy