Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help required to try and in win some trainers for my son.

Poster: A snowHead
Nike 6.0 are running a video competition on Mpora, I'm trying to win a pair of trainers for my son, its a long shot I know. Theres a pair of trainers for the most viewed, thankyou in advance. Just click on the link below.

http://video.mpora.com/watch/zrAdA3GxB/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
steve-terry, certainly - but first tell us about your interest in skiing... Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stoatsbrother, if you click on the link you'll see it is a video of his son snowboarding.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
steve-terry, welcome to snowheads snowHead . Nice one - I bet you are proud of your son!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great boarder for his age
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
steve-terry, Welcome to snowHead ! My son is 9 tomorrow, and would be very jealous of Jake!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stoatsbrother wrote:
steve-terry, certainly - but first tell us about your interest in skiing... Twisted Evil

Sorry, but I think it may have been explained now. I've been using Snowheads for a few years, but have never posted. I can't even remember my original user name. Confused
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
good stuff, nice snow too.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
steve-terry, nice work by the young grom. perhaps you are "steve terry" ? there does appear to be one.

If they are counting views rather than urls, I have added 10 to your count with the use of the refresh button... Good luck. snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
steve-terry, bloody hell he's good! Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
steve-terry, Nice vid. He's very good.... I love the part with the tree Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stoatsbrother wrote:
steve-terry, nice work by the young grom. perhaps you are "steve terry" ? there does appear to be one.

If they are counting views rather than urls, I have added 10 to your count with the use of the refresh button... Good luck. snowHead

There appears to be two of me, how wierd, one with a space, one with a dash, thanks for the comments and yes I'm very proud of him, also very skint but he's worth every penny.

www.soulsports.co.uk/jaketerry
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
steve-terry, dude, I'm confused. Are you mushrooms dad?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
parlor wrote:
steve-terry, dude, I'm confused. Are you mushrooms dad?

Nothing to be confused about it is I, Jake has pretty much given up skiing now.
You still living in the shed Parlor?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
great video, enjoyed it lots.
latest report
steve-terry, Great video, shame Harry Main the BMXer has over 100,000 views on his video...
latest report
steve-terry, breaks my heart, the kid has the potential to be one of the UKs best skiers EVER. Burn his board. Wink

Still he seems to have taken really well to the snowboarding too! Don't worry, he will grow out of it. I did. Twisted Evil

No longer living in a shed sadly, too much ski gear and I was beginning to smell without a descent shower. We're doing our own thing in Verbier now and loving it.

All the best and good luck to Jake.
ski holidays
Thanks Parlor nice words. Jake didn't have anyone to ride and progress with at MK, the few that were there are away on seasons. But there are allways boarders to ride with, so a natural move really. He will still be competing at ski comps as and when.

Pleased that your doing your own thing now, hope it all goes well for you.

www.soulsports.co.uk/jaketerry
snow report
steve-terry, what a life-enhancing video! Jake must be great fun as well as being a terrific boarder.

stoatsbrother,
Quote:

If they are counting views rather than urls, I have added 10 to your count with the use of the refresh button

Good tip, I've done the same.
snow report
Cool, the world needs more 9 year old wide stance Jake Terrys, he's better than 90% of the so called "snowboarders" I see.
I want my own jake terry now to go rip with.
snow report
steve-terry, I just watched the BMX video which currently has the lead, I am jealous of how good he is so I bumped up Jakes video by 60 views Twisted Evil Very Happy
latest report
Excellent video any one of the those falls would have me retiring to the bar hurt..
ski holidays
Thanks for alll of the kind words, the video count is doing well and looking at the links the majority of the hits have been from Snowheads, a huge thanks to all of you have watched. Still needs some more hits and some comments would be really cool, unfortunatly you have to register to do that and it takes a bit of time.

Thanks again, Steve
ski holidays
Jake's a 30 year-old midget with no feeling in his ass because of long-term nerve damage through repeated trauma . . . . wink (nice vid)
snow report
steve-terry, good video, great son! Can't even tell if he's regular or goofy (which I suspect is a compliment - but as a skier, what would I know).

Might be worth adding a thread in the boarding section if you haven't already done so.
snow report
steve-terry, what a dood! And a great video - it almost makes me want to give snowboarding another try Very Happy
snow report
Impressive and v. amusing! Have jacked the count up to 1K.
latest report
Nick L wrote:
steve-terry, good video, great son! Can't even tell if he's regular or goofy (which I suspect is a compliment - but as a skier, what would I know).

Might be worth adding a thread in the boarding section if you haven't already done so.

Definatly a compliment, when he first started boarding which ever way his board was set up he would ride the oposite. His board is set up duck (same angel on both feet) and set in the center. He tends to ride goofy now, but regular on a skateboard?

Thanks for the compliments.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks for sharing, he's brilliant! Go and buy him the trainers you cheapskate! he's earned them Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy