Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

seen any ski bargains for May Day weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone spotted any good deals to somewhere that still has good snow - and will still have open lifts?!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
whistler ... we'll be there first week in May
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Someone was advertizing Tignes for £111 the other day, I vaguely recall.

Do a search for that keyword and you might turn it up.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We are doing 4 days catered chalet in Tignes Les Boisses either 1st - 5th or 2nd - 6th for £119 including Geneva transfers. Also can do three nights for £103. PM me for full details. Conditions in Tignes are currently excellent!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Joanne Mountainsun, Tempting, but as I'm already booked for 25th with you and I've got tickets for the Rugby on the 3rd, I'll have to pass. Toofy Grin

simonx, Highly recommended. We went last October. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
simonx, I can vouch for the conditions in Tignes being excellent, has being snowing on and off (mainly on!) for the last week!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scotland
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd encourage everyone to book with Joanne so she can run a transfer for me on the 6th. I'm willing to share a room with any non serial killers who want to dodge a single supplement.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Joanne - that is so tempting ... I am interested in May 1st - 5th but need to be able to perusade family and take kids out of school - although the younger is out on 1st anyway for Mayoral elections. What would the room(s) be for a family of 4 and are you able to provide veggie food?

Thanks ... Simon Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We have rooms that sleep up to four so you could either have the kids in sharing with you, or have a seperate room for them - we have a lower ground apartment which is great for families - two bedrooms, living room and bathroom. We can cater for any diet requirements whatsoever!

My email address is mountain.sun@virgin.net if you want further details, or you can PM me.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Joanne Mountainsun 2 of us have these flights booked for 2 days skiing but had been thinking of going to Chamonix for a much shorter transfer

Flight Date Flight No. Dept. Airport Arriv. Airport Dept. TimeArriv. Time> Friday 2 May, flight 8476: London Gatwick to Geneva; departs 20:10;arrives 22:45> Sunday 4 May, flight 8475: Geneva to London Gatwick; departs 19:10;arrives 19:40

BUT if you could do something including trasport (so we can sleep!) then Tignes could be an option Very Happy

let me know what you think.........
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy