Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Plea for support for the British Telemark Team for 08/09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The combined force of Andrew Phyn (JunkiGear) and Snowheads made for a really successful campaign for the British Telemark Team last season. Replying to a fretful plea for help for vehicle support in Nov 08, Motassist (Professor Pool) came to the rescue - I gather there were others that offered but they were beaten in the rush! I am endebted to your goodwill and kindness. The team would have been up the proverbial without the support that was found within this forum. I have tried in my campaign to spread as much snowheads love as is humanly possible - within reason of course...I have a wife and family! I will be interested to hear how many Snowheads stickers rear their ugly heads across 3 continents over the years to come from bumbers of cars to inside butter dishes - they will be found everywhere.

Unfortunately Motassist were let down at the last minute by their illustrator who could not get the cars insignia sorted but they got a huge mention on our race suits and outerwear. Thanks Motassist for your timely help in our hour of need.

I call now upon the consolidated effort of Snowheads across the globe for advice and direction for the forthcoming season. The team are likely to be about 10 strong and will compete in US, Canada, Slovenia, Austria, France, Spain, Norway, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We will be featured on Snozone Internet TV and I hope to gain coverage across some British broadcasters. Articles will be submitted to various glossies too.

If you can help us out or know someone that might please PM me or point me in the right direction in reply to this post. We need equipment, vehicles and money.

Cheers Snowheads

Happy late skiing - the conditions are great.

Andrew Clarke

Team GB Telemark Team Captain
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy