Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Ski Cross Women in World Cup Finals

Poster: A snowHead
Emily Sarsfield and Sarah Sauvey
Britain's Women's Ski Cross Team have been invited to the World Cup Finals in Valmalenco, Italy this weekend. Emily Sarsfield (24) and Sarah Sauvey (24) secured their place in the finals as part of the top 16 in the world after some great performances this winter on the World Cup Circuit... Accruing enough World Cup points, the Ski Cross girls will be the only British skiers to qualify for this years World Cup Finals in any discipline, a great achievement for the girls who train and compete on the World Cup Circuit with no support and no coach.
"I was really pleased to qualify for the finals and I am really excited to race head to head with the best girls in the world" Said Emily.

The British Ski Cross team are currently seeking support and sponsorship partners to work with on their journey to the 2010 Olympic Games. For further information please contact ian_findlay@hotmail.co.uk
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I see that Emily already knows one snowHead in particular Very Happy

http://www.solutions4feet.com/news_item.php?wnID=660
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think she knows 3 or 4 at least.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Emily lived with her family only a couple of doors away from me, although I don't suppose she remembers us at all. In the days before we skied and our children were small, Emily and her sister would get their skis out in the street every time it snowed. They made it look like so much fun, we thought we'd give it a go.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
admin, please explain something to me.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
northantsred, Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In the final ski cross World Cup standings, Emily came 20th (out of 49).

See: www.fis-ski.com/uk/disciplines/freestyle/cupstandings.html
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Why does she look like she is a cat though? (is it just me that sees whiskers in that pic)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I hope I havn't grown whiskers and it's just a shadow from my smile!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Emily Sarsfield, welcome to SnowHeads.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Welcome to snowHead Emily Sarsfield, can't be many that join and find a thread about themselves already
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Emily Sarsfield, Welcome to snowHead Ignore them all, especially FenlandSkier, a Gent of dubious credentials ... and MANY CONGRATULATIONS
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes, congratulations
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks guys! Small world Helen...can't believe we used to live on the same street...and better still I can't believe my sis and I used to try and ski down the road on 5 mm of sleet! Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Emily Sarsfield, Alwight treacle, how's things?
latest report
Emily Sarsfield, Laughing Laughing . It. was a bit more than 5mm of sleet Emily.
ski holidays
Steve is that you? Smallzookeeper?
ski holidays
Emily Sarsfield, yup, that's him. Oh, and welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
Emily Sarsfield, wink Cool XXX. You well, things are looking good for you. Dead chuffed, you should try and make it over here this week, conditions are exceptional.
ski holidays
Emily Sarsfield, you could come back to Durham, we must have had about 6mm of slush on Kirkstone Drive this morning wink
snow report
Steve, I was in Cham the other day for the Boss de bosses, some how got roped into it - my debut bumps comp - really quite enjoyed it! Can't believe the conditions for the end of season- they are brilliant! How are you anyway?
Helen ... that sounds tempting about the sleet in Durham! We have had about 60cm here in the past 2 days - I can't believe it!
snow conditions
Emily Sarsfield, on second thoughts, stay where you are it's all melted now.......... rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy