Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World Cup results from Crans-Montana and Kranjska Gora

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lindsey Vonn (Gepa)
Lindsey Vonn (US) demonstrated her prowess today, winning the women’s world Cup downhill in Crans-Mondata (Switzerland) in 1:23.57. Renate Goetschl (Austria) came 2nd in 1:24.18 and Nadia Fanchini (Italy) 3rd in 1:24.21. In the men’s giant slalom in Kranjska Gora (Slovenia), Ted Ligety (US) won with a combined time of 2:24.31. Italians, Manfred Moelgg and Blardone Massimiliona, came 2nd and 3rd in 2:24.46 and 2:25.11, respectively. ...Full results: http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=52357 and
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=52906
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
omg,i`ve been there,it was awsome!i can`t wait to go tomorow again on sl race!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anja Paerson won SC in Crans-Mondata,Maria Reisch was secon(she won globe in SC) and Lindsey Vonn was third...she is going to win the overall!!!
in Kranjska Gora Moelgg won,Ivica Kostelic was second(wooooohoooo) and a big surprise from the 1st run Marcel Hircher(bib no.31!!)was third!!!!miller didn´t start,benji was out!good day for Ligety and Neureuther again.Grange was 4th,so probably he´s winning in slalom overall
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy