Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking about Austria in a months time, possibly Soll, but noticed that there is only one review here and that from 2005.

Anyone been recently?

Any recommendations for a young family for mid March? Self catering.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i;ve booked to go 22 march with a mate who just got back last week . he said it was great and the fact that he has booked to go back says it all really.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just got back - Soll is great and very family friendly but if you havent booked I'd hold off and see if it gets a good dump of snow in the next few weeks - it is quite Spring like out there - 8-10 C during the day and its all getting very slushy and messy in the town and at the bottom of the runs. Self catering -have heard good things about the Alpin apartments - beware any in the town which can be very noisy at night especially when the Whisky Muhle bar chucks out. Resort is great though as long as it has snow and being so low seems to suffer earliest.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Late March is pretty late for Soll, isn't it? Resort is probably at around 800m and the top is at around 1800m...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If anyone has any updates from Soll over the next week or so, it'd be much appreciated. Flying to Munich on the 21st March but havent settled on the destination yet. We really have our hearts set on getting back to Soll if the snow is any way decent!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Walshie, my mum's there at the moment, but she's not an Alpine skier - the village is a bit devoid of snow, sounds like there's a run down into the village but it's a tad slushy.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great resort, but I would imagine late March could be pretty borderline.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewpost.php?p=109126
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for that, snow yesterday seems to have produced good conditions but there's a bit of rain forecast for next week... agh decisions, think we'll hang on a tad longer before booking!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy