Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton snow, early April - is it worth going?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are considering a good deal to St Anton on 6th April, two adults and two children (all good skiers). Is the snow still OK at this time? Also, can anyone recommend a good ski school for the children? Just came back from Arabba where my 9 year-old daughter had a fantastic time with an instructor who really improved her skiing (she got fastest time of the week in the ski school slalom!)

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FionaG, Kitty went last week of the season 2 years ago. Weather was hot, but the Snow was fine.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FionaG, should be good skiing until 2ish, then slushy... I often go at this time, first lift up, ski til 2 then long lunch, followed by afternoon in the spa/gym/shops. Early evening nap, slap up dinner, then early to bed ready to repeat the dose the next day.

does that sound good? snowHead

It's not the best time of year to indulge in St-A's legendary nightlife, but then as a family I doubt you're too bovvered by that
ski holidays
 franzman
franzman
It is usually, but this year it could be a little dicey. The spring is arriving earlier the past 5 years so the lower elevations could be a little sloppy. Just keep your eyes on the weather! St Anton is a great resort! Enjoy!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FionaG, Usually St.Anton is fine right into May. You might find the runs to the village a bit soft, but other than that it should be OK. Don't think, just do it Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy