Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In praise of Kitzsport, Kitzbuhel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following a long w/e with the boys in Kitzbuhel, decided to get some gifts for the other half. One, long sleeved, polo and a very smart, full zip, jumper. Unfortunately when I got home found the security tags were still on and in trying to remove them, I made a hole in both of them. Q not very happy other half.

So I emailed Kitzsport, explained the situation and suggested I return the originals (at my expense) and they send me replacements (at their expense). 'OK' was the basic reply.

I sent the damaged ones back and I've recently received nice, new ones (without security tags). Q happy other half.

So well done to Kitzsport in Kitzbuhel (and if you go there, they have very handy lockers at the main base station, where you can store your skis and boots overnight, 2 lots to a locker).
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, they're nice people. There are also small lockers which will take 'street boots' in the day and helmets o/n. Kitzsport will look after your skis o/n as well, in their shop (for a price).

A shop in St Anton left the tag on a (ludicrously expensive) ski top we bought. Fortunately we noticed before we came home. They must put something in the dumplings.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
richmond, thanks btw. You recommended using the lockers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't mench. I'm off there for a sneaky weekend on Thurs; how's the snow looking?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
the best snow is on the upper slopes . . .

to be honest, by now I'd reckon the snow is looking not so great and will be seriously slushy by the end of the day but hey, enjoy the sun !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i thought you'd say that. I'm going with a beginner, so a leisurely few days is indicated, taking full advantage of the slopeside boozers.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Where are these paragons; going to Kitzbuehel on Saturday!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tessaventer, at the bottom of the Hahnenkammbahn, in the lift building. There's a hire place, which will also store your skis (and probably boots, not sure) overnight, and also large (ski size) and small (walking boot/helmet size) lockers. Beats carting skis and wearing ski boots to and fro the lift.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
richmond, sounds good to me. What doesn't sound so good is the snow report above Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No, indeed not, but unsurprising. St Anton, which is distinctly higher, was just beginning to look a bit sorry for itself in places by Saturday. Still, the Pass Thurn end of things usually has some decent snow, and fewer people.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tessaventer, get a big locker and you can store 2 sets of skis, boots (on dryers), gloves (on dryers) and helmets. They program your lift pass as a key. Great idea, wish all resorts had them.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy