Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

All mountain twin tip length/ski advice.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Head iM82 is not a proper twin tip. It has a rounded tail, but not a proper tip. So you can cross that off your list.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well I like the iM82 a lot as an all mountain ski. But if I wanted something to use in the park, I wouldn't consider it at all. Like I said the tail is not really suitable for skiing switch. It's almost flat against the ground. Surely you should be looking at their Mojo range?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what about something like a Movement Spark? Just to confuse you even more Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh another 3 page discussion coming up!

(You're demands and stats are very close to mine Little Angel )
Once i'm off work and we get snow in Wengen i'm going to try at the very least Movement Spark
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Movement spark doesn't have a true twintip really.

Movement Karmasutra's or Gladiators would be more suiting.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Volkl Bridge.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I went off piste with Salomon Streetracer 10s last year... They were truly horrible...

does that help Puzzled
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not a twin tip ..

If you have M82's on the list then I'd endorse the Spark for the kind of skiing you post...upto a point.

Very fast and sure footed on piste, good on icy pistes. Good off piste but if a new 30cms storm, hire fatter as you'll need help if a 'borderline advanced'. I am not sure what this def really means and the Spark can be a pretty precise ski. Not hard to edge or turn and have a lighter weight.
Very good all-mountain ski. It will take you off piste 80% of the time but for the uber steep/deep days you'll want a bit more float otherwise it will tire you out. But for what you say you want to ski, they should be on your list.

Movement make very good skis, IMV but be careful with the really big ones as they can take a lot of skiing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Movement Gladiator - superb. e-bayed a pair a couple of years ago and likey so much forked out for a new second pair and stuck AT bindings on. fairly stiff and they love going fast - all over the hill. Both mine in 183 length though they have a 190-something too. 183 is fine - skis fairly short as has fairly big twintwip - feel like a 170-ish
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I just demo'd the Mojo 90's in 186cm. Lovely ski seeing as I was coming from old version 170 B2's. I found them a little slower to engage on icey pistes but on the half frozen and crudded up off piste they cut through with confidence. I need to try the Punisher's now to continue the search for my next ski.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy