Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canada’s capital starts count down to the games

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Today in Ottawa (Canada), the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (VANOC) and the Government of Canada, unveiled the Vancouver 2010 Countdown Clock. The event attracted an enthusiastic crowd to see David Emerson (Minister of International Trade and Minister for the Pacific Gateway and the Vancouver-Whistler Olympics), and John Furlong, (Vancouver 2010 CEO) unveil the clock. The new clock is an reminder to all who see it that it is just 2 years to the next Winter Olympics....Source: http://www.vancouver2010.com/en/OrganizingCommittee/MediaCentre/FeatureStories/2008/02/06/95675_0802061454-484
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bring on the games Smile
This week, Whistler is hosting the Canadian championships, and next week , or maybe the one after, we are hosting a FIS event. All practise for hosting the Olympics. From what I have seen, the runs look awesome. Pity they are blocking off some 'unused' runs as well, so people don't accidentally ski onto the race runs. So much fresh pow being wasted !
I look forward to the day some of these runs are opened, DEEP baby !
Might be a good reason to visit Whistler just after the Olympics, some of these runs are deep already, and we have a lot more snow forecast before these events are over.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is there an Olympic Snowheads Bash (OSB) planned yet ? Puzzled the Frostys family will be going if we can organise it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy