Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Prices etc in Jungfrau area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, I will be in the area for a weeks skiing from 11th March. We are booked for half board and will have pre booked and paid for skis and lift passes (2 people) . Seeking advice from people their and who have been recently as to how much to budget for the week. Thinking it will just be for lunches and a few little souvenirs. I appreciate it is all relative but we are not looking for anything gourmet just fuel during the day! Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You will save plenty by buying sandwiches from your local Co-op. Otherwise, I would expect to pay 18-25 CHF for rösti/pasta/sausage at the restaurants on the mountain. A 1.30 CHF bottle of coke or Rivella will likewise be 4-6 CHF at a restaurant.

This menu has prices typical for the area: http://www.berghaus-maennlichen.ch/images/stories/dokumente/speisekarte_2016.pdf

As for souvenirs, 20 CHF will get you a knife and 15 CHF plenty of decent Swiss chocolate from the supermarket.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As above, a nice lunch with a drink up the mountain will cost CHF50 for 2. Large beer when you get back down CHF6.

Or go to the Co-op, buy a loaf and some cheese and make your own sandwiches for peanuts.

Cuckoo clock souvenir CHF800 or so.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks so much, have always had a soft spot for Cuckoo Clocks but think will save the money for further ski trips Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy