Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Turin to Cervinia - Car / Taxi Share April 5th - 8th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, just got some cheap London / Turin flights (around £60 & still available!!) We are 2 girls (oldish ones!!) planning to head to Cervinia or even Sauze if the snow is good but would like to share transfer costs with anyone heading in the same direction, rather than get public transport to maximise our time on the piste. We arrive at 10:25 on Sat am & depart at 22:45 on Tuesday night so could get 3.5 days skiing in if we use taxis / hire a car. Let me know if this is of interest.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jjcatmull, Can't help with the share, but a taxi is 200€ one way and if you hire a car, watch the extra charges... VAT 20% airport tax 16% fuel 80€ a tank !!! etc etc. Also if you're coming back down the A5 motorway on a weekend afternoon/evening to Turin be aware it gets very busy, and when I was there very foggy. Should be fine on a Tuesday though.

The road up to Cervinia is not for the faint-hearted - take chains, as there are hairpin bends at 1900m, a slightly scary combination.

All the best.... snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for your info, we are too scared to drive ourselves (even more now!!) Anyway, we want to drink lots!! Just thought somebody might have a car they wanted to fill? Sounds like train & bus might happen after all. Thanks, Vicki. x
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy