Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Evolution ski school in montachavin + activities for 3yr old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI,

We are off to Monatchavin 3rd March and are staying with riders republic in a catered chalet. I have booked my 3yr old son into the Yetison class. Does anyone have any experience with this ski school?
Also what other things are there to do nearby (La PLagne resorts) for a 3yr old - could travel via cable car only. May get some transport as well.
Any ideas or previous trip details welcome!
Cheers
CLare

Smile Smile Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
clareholyoak, Welcome to snowHead

Can't help with your question, but sure your son will be fine. Our twin boys started at 3+ and is a good age to start - no fear. Just be warned that he may well get tired very quickly.

Sledging is always a good activity for kids and adults alike
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi ... I am considering the very same combination of company and ski school next year for 2 families with 4 children who will be aged 3 - 5 ... can you let me know how your holiday went and whether you would recomend evolution 2 & riders republic ...

Many Thanks ....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant holiday - can highly recommend Evo 2 and Riders republic. Have sent you pm with more details
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
clareholyoak, Hi, I'm considering booking a chalet with Riders Republic for this coming Christmas. Would be really grateful for your thoughts and tips. I too will have a 3 year old (in addition to many others!) many thanks
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi clareholyoak, we wnet to Montchavin two years ago with friends. The friends had children and stayed in a chalet, but we stayed in a hotel nearby. Sorry I can't remember what company they used for the ski school, but the kids, ranging from ages 3 to 7 had a fantastic time - Even at the end of the day, after all the activities were finished, just playing about in the snow at the foot of the lifts. Also, we took the whole lot of them up the first gondola from Montchavin to the plateau, and they loved just building snowmen and igloos at the side of the cafe there.

The children had a great time just staying in Montchavin all week, and had loads to do all day.

You can get to La Plagne by road too for a change of scenery and more shops, but I think Montchavin is just a nicer place to be - more natural. that just my opinion tho, and I'm a bit older than three (even if I don't act it).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy