Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Back from Obergurgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got back from a pretty darn good week in Obergurgl on Saturday, am uber sad to be home.

We arrived on Saturday 5th to see good snow coverage and the likelihood of a few more inches which proved to be true. Tues, Wed & Thurs were the best days, nice sun, blue skies and some good aggressive skiing!

My 19 week pregnant wife skied every day which was a real bonus and she even had a crack at a couple of the quieter black runs. Thanks to all for the pregna-skiing hints. We skied in a 'protective diamond' around her as there were 6 of us and this worked really well. There were not too many boarders or learners where we were spending most of our time so we did not have to do much 'offensive skiing' to protect her from people hurtling down the slopes out of control!

I had a good few afternoons with my brother in law and had some of the harder runs begging for mercy at my new skis!

This is the 5th year on the trot we have been to Obergurgl for this week, not least as it is about 40% cheaper than other weeks. We changed hotels from the Weisental to the Gotthard and the place was grand.

All in all a great week. When we left at 4.40am on Saturday the weather had really turned nasty with one hell of a wind. Hope everyone there now is getting it good as we had a bumper week.

Obergurgler.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy