Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA Question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been to UCPA centres lots but never been in this situation so...

4 of us are going. 3 of us are on week long lessons but the 4th guy is only going for a short week.
You can't book lessons for a short week but do you think they will let him join the lessons once we are there?

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Offer a percentage daily fee and see what they say, but maybe try for a freebie first and give the instructor a few €s and couple of bottle after the few days are up.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have been to a lot of their centres and I think that people upgraded to lessons from non lessons once they were there. Im pretty sure that most of the instructors arent going to be won over by a few quid or a drink. Its not worth their career for that. Its a very professional organisation but maybe you can pay for the weeks instruction and just use the lessons for the few days. Its so cheap you are only losing about £20 for the days you arent using. If you havent booked yet then you can use the discount code DLC2014 when you book online for another £10 off the holiday. Not loads but maybe will help towards those lessons ! Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy