Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just seen people skiing in scotland on the news - it looks good!

Poster: A snowHead
Well, I just wanted to say that it did - more snow there than was in Switzerland last year - people were having good fun in the news footage. If it wasn't so far to go I think I'd be packing up for a quick weekend myself.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is tons of snow snowHead Unfortunately there will probably be almost as many people so I'm just hoping the lift queues aren't as bad as they were the last time the snow got all this coverage in the media. I was at Glenshee sometime in march 2006 I think, unfortunately so were a few other 1000 people who were also excited at the first proper snow of the season Sad
Expect to see lots of pics here and on Winterhighland on monday.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Story on BBC Scotland

Winter snow boost to ski centres
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7182330.stm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Megamum, what do you mean too far? There's at least one snowHead currently driving up the M1 from London to join the fun this weekend.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, I'll be there tomorow and Sunday - I'm currently in Bristol and will be back for work Monday morning (sadly!), where there's a will there's a way! snowHead snowHead

Conditions are fantastic according to everyone who has been up recently so well worth a visit snowHead

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 11-01-08 17:24; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
First post, been reading the condition reviews and banter on here all afternoon dithering over heading up the road to Glenshee tomorrow.

I reckon it would be rude not to say hello and add how excited I am at the prospect of a decent day's skiing ahead of me tomorrow! Smile

Fingers crossed it's not too mobbed (chances?!) and the snow is worth the wait for the lifts!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm presuming that most people have seen this thread on Trips http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=34292 of the people going up to (mostly Nevis and Glenshee). But just in case...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If I had my skis and boots in th UK, I might be tempted myself. However, as I am at work tomorrow, I will content myself with counting down to my next trip.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FigJam, Welcome snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FigJam, welcome to snowHead It would be a shame not to go, now wouldn't it? It's such a short hop up the road from where you are. Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FigJam, welcome to snowHead 's and may I be the first to ask "how good are you?" Wink

Hopefully with all resorts open -all runing all of there uplift it shouldn't be to busy. Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
just posted some pics of today at Glenshee , as good as it gets http://www.winterhighland.info/forum/read.php?2,67260,page=36
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
With such great conditions (for Fri /Sat) the areas will be mobbed tomorow Sad - it's really worth getting some skins & AT (touring) or tele-kit (use Alpine-Trekkers if you've got piste skis) and get out into the backcountry to appreciate the real beauty of Scottish skiing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rather be in the mountains , all five ski centres open with 52 operatiing lifts. It might be busy but it will be so much fun , powder and blue skies. Little Angel
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anyone see the report from Glenshee on the Main national BBC news just now?

They had a reporter there live and footage of sport on the mountain today - Glenshee looks gorgeous and they seem to have floodlit skiing this evening!

It'll be up on the Beeb website later this evening, look out for the report near the end of the main news.
snow conditions
Typical! BBC voiceover talks about skiers whilst the video is of a snowboarder, can't they get anything right Sad
latest report
Megamum, too far!!!???

I was supposed to be travelling up from Plymouth! The only journey within the UK that is longer than Plymouth to Nevis is Lands End to John o'Groats - of course, the blasted weather put paid to my weekend, which I was getting very excited about. New rule now, to soothe my pain, no-one is allowed to say how good Scottish skiing is looking for the rest of the weekend! Twisted Evil
snow conditions
skisimon, No luck mate, I know how you feel. I can't make it up this weekend either and I'm only two hours from Glenshee. So near and yet so far Crying or Very sad
Still, there will be other good weekends this year, I'm sure there will
ski holidays
Glencoe tomorrow and have bought etickets to avoid queues and maybe a day at Glenshee mid-week. Great stuff, even although I had an amazing week at Tignes before Christmas staying at www.skibrev.com Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy