Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Magic in Motion - La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used these guys ? Any comments, positive or negative ?

Much Appreciated
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used them in La Plagne. Excellent one on one tuition
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Chris Downey,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My wife and other friends used them last year. They all thought they were pretty good. I had a private lesson but cant remember the instructors name ~ he was ok too, spoke good english and explained things very well, pretty much as you would expect really, but I assume you could get good / bad with any school. Good luck.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had them in a group snowboard lesson in Meribel, maybe we were unlucky but we were not impressed by the instructor. It was supposed to be the class above beginners but the assesment was done, without any warm up on a reverse camber track straight out of the lift station. Not too bad for me but my wife is goofy so was mainly on her heelside. The instructor was only really interested in his own riding, seeking out the steepest off-piste he could find.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used them a couple of years ago for private lessons very good english instructor
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, nothing for a week then 3 reports at once ! Thanks guys !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy