Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fernie - Who'd be coming over ere this season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering who is making the trip over to Fernie this season? I've seen a few people have mentioned it...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Going to ski Turner on a friday powder day and then head to Castle stopping on way over or back to ski Fernie. Just waiting for more snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PhotoTim, I was thinking about it...ooh, actually I'm going in 15 DAYS. Gotta sofa I can use Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
no, there's a caravan out back, you can use that Laughing

Anyone else? I know there are more....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That'll put my new Icebreaker thermals to good use I suppose... Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PhotoTim,

I'm thinking of heading to Fernie. I heard it rained on top of your mountain recently!
How are conditions now?
What time of year do you recommend making a trip to fernie?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I want to, but the people I was planning to go with can't afford it Sad (not that I'm exactly overburdened with cash either)
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bounce8750, yeah it rained and washed all our powder away a couple of weeks ago. All sorted now though. Went up this morning and had an amazing time in the pow pow cruising big turns in untracked snow. This place is amazing and the locals keep telling me the conditions are crap! I can't even comprehend what it will be like on an epic day. As for which time of the year, I'm not sure but I hear the best powder comes in Jan/Feb.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PhotoTim, Can't arrange a trip this Friday, but you might enjoy hitting Turner if you can should, be epic after all the snow this week. Silver MTN has all the chairs running and after tonights storm should be very good and completely open.
Last two days have had some great snow. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PhotoTim, i'll be up in Banff as of Jan. Best time in Banff hits End of Feb/March with slightly warmer temps. An instructor i know said its not unusual for there to be a foot of snow every night in the last week of the season:D
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PhotoTim, will be there 2-9th feb
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PhotoTim wrote:
Just wondering who is making the trip over to Fernie this season?

Me me me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

With two others, flying in to Kalispell 23 Jan, a couple of days at Big Mountain, then one week in Fernie 25 Jan - 1 Feb.

We're loving the regular snow reports PhotoTim - keep 'em coming please! snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy