Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Klosters/Davos - good enough snow for 5 Jan & accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So keen to go and preferably stay in Klosters. Flights are difficult from Edinburgh so could I ask if conditions look good enough to book now and be sure of a fab time or should we wait a bit yet? Other option is to do Morzine/Avoriaz ?
Any Klosters accommodation/chalet tips would be good - not too pricey.. Hopefully that's not toooo many questions - any help much apprecaited. Thanks
Paul & Margaret
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paulmags, I am in Davos right now and the conditions are great (but very very cold) there is enough snow that it will still be good in a couple of weeks- go ahead and book
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fantastic, thanks blueskix,
Dare I ask your thoughts on where's worth considering staying. Best reasonably central and accessible with some apres bars. Northing too flash unless it's graet value !!! Also debating Klosters which sounds nice but probably pricey or do Davos instead. Thanks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulmags, I knew a couple who called the Tourist office in Klosters and explained that they wanted something very economical and they were given a self catering apartment above the local butchers shop, they bought the bits for breakfast and always had a good lunch on the slopes, evening meals were snack like or microwaved. They were pleased and only spent half as much as they had budgeted for.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paulmags, I have stayed at the Hotels Herman and alten Rössli both cheap and cheerful and situated near the end of the home piste in Davos Dorf. Apres Ski is better in Davos Platz which can be reached by free bus. I am currently staying in an apartment "The face" which I would also recomend. I have never stayed in a Hotel in Klosters so I cant help you there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Many thanks for that too. Both Klosters and Davos seem to do the job so we'll look at these various top tips.

Cheers
Paul and Margaret
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy