Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What boarding trips have you got nooked this season

Poster: A snowHead
I had such fun in St Anton recently I decided to go to Verbier on Thurday this week until Wednesday 19th Dec for the official 'full' opening on Saturday.
I also have a weekend trip in mid Feb and hopefully will get a few more trips in, Jan and March hopefully

What about everyone else???

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 12-12-07 13:03; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rayscoops, have you been in St Anton? You should have said. wink

I'm a 'computer nerd pen pusher boarder' but happily that's given me loads of time to shop around Smile

Val Thorens 10th Jan for a nice long weekend
Ischgl end of Feb - eight days DIY trip for six of us, maybe squeezing in a bit of Innsbruck's local slopes at either end as well
EoSB?? Miss snojito's sold on the idea - are the boarding snowHead 's going to be there??

need more....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
St Anton next week, St Anton again in March.

This season I shall mostly be boarding in...

St Anton.

Never been before, felt like it was missing from the CV so I'm making amends. I hope to do the same with Whistler next season...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rayscoops, how do you have time to work in between all these bloomin trips ?
elvis, glad to see you still alive and have chosen snowboarding as your passion wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DebbiDoesSnow, not 9 to 5 rat race for me, I am self employed and work totally flexible hours so just need to get my work done. Also I take calls/emails whilst on hols if need be Shocked (hence Blackberry) but I can also ignore them Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Since joining this forum it has never been more apparent that I'm in the wrong job Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
St Anton in four sleeps time!!! CAN'T wait snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:
Since joining this forum it has never been more apparent that I'm in the wrong job Crying or Very sad

Debbi, I know just what you mean. I just wish I was good enough at something for me to employ myself to do it... Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
RobintheBobin, elvis, where's the "jammy gits" smiley when you need it?

have an awesome time both of you. hmph. grrr. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Val Thorens, 12th-19th Jan. Early flight so fully intend to get on the slopes before the end of Sat 12th!

Have a fantastic time all of you (particularly Robin and elvis who are lucky to be going sooooon!)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
right, that is it, been here working like a dog from 7am to 6pm and put the world to rights, time to go home, wax my board (decide on whether to take the pow board too Very Happy ), pack my gear and off tomorrow to sample the powderesque delights of Verbier Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops, have a good trip AGAIN Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DebbiDoesSnow, will do Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rayscoops, regular updates from your BlueBerry please Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
5 weeks in total in Montalbert. Starting week after next for first trip. Bring it on. And my new Rome Blue...............
snow report
Val d'Isere end of Jan, thinking about Snowbombing as a mate is DJ'ing out there and possibly something else last minute at Christmas.
snow report
I've got 6 aussie mates coming over at meeting me and my gf in Tignes on jan26th for a week, but i'm also looking into a lastminute thing for the 12th-19 of jan. Not sure where yet... this will be my first time in europe. It would be an understatement to say i'm exicted! Also quitting my job on jan the 11th and having at least 4 months off Very Happy
snow report
Only 4 days in Austria mid-january booked so far, and that will probably be it... Sad Sad

DebbiDoesSnow wrote:

Ditto...
latest report
Tignes in Jan and March then the EoSB.
latest report
Swirly, Evil or Very Mad
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow, you could come on the EoSB, I'm trying to up the number of boarders one day we will take over.
snow report
we have provisionly booked the 2nd week in march for a trip to switzerland so if that don;t happen maybe i'll hit the EoSB. Are you going just to see if MegaMum really exists ?
latest report
Swirly, how many do you reckon you've got already? I've sold the idea to Miss S - now just got to convince work they're happy with the idea, or of course follow Illicit's wise example and sack 'em off. (Illicit, welcome to snowHead 's by the way. Do I get to say that? I feel like I've only just got here myself)

truespin's already going to be in VT with his family the week before the EoSB and I reckon could be persuaded to stay another week.

we'd be willing recruits for the darkslide takeover if you'll have us...

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Thu 13-12-07 15:10; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Yeah that and to beat as many skiers as possible in the race. However, this year I'm planning on not walking anywhere whatsoever and snowshoes are banned from my feet.
ski holidays
snojito, the more the better, not sure how many at the moment, last year there were only 4 or 5 of us so the more the better.
snow conditions
Swirly, I reckon we should be able to do that. Unless of course several of us on here are schizophrenic sock-puppeteers (and who knows, maybe even then?)
ski holidays
snojito, there's only one boarder on here, you're talking to yourself! Shocked
latest report
Thanks Snojito, do it mate. nothing worse than letting work get in the way of a good holiday. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I may well do the EOSB but will decide closer to the time
snow report
Swirly wrote:
snojito, there's only one boarder on here, you're talking to yourself!

Wicked! That means I'm going snowboarding more or less non-stop for the rest of the season, I've got all the kit I need (including a rather nice new HS Empire, thank me very much), I can suddenly ride switch, AND I now get to be just as pleased about Tuesday's 4-nil in Marseilles as I already was about Yakubu's last minute winner last night!

Swirly, I think that's the best news I've had all day. Very Happy
snow report
does that mean you are me..?
this could get very confusing!
latest report
I thought the 2008 EoSB was somewhere in Switzerland?
snow report
Oh dear! Go out on a all day Xmas bender and come back to "schizophrenic sock-puppeteers", people talking to themselves & a very confusing statement about Yakubu... have you all been on the weed in my abscence ?
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow, just doing our best to live up to the stereotypes Cool

(maybe we should all do the EoSB, then it won't be 'in your absence'...?)
snow report
Arrived in Verbier, forgot my shredz jacket so I look like half skier half boarder, buy my ski pass and some Be Nice please! lady's front bottom of a b@stard steals my board whilst my back is turned. Do the rounds with police etc and look at hire boads and then think maybe it was a mistake and it has been brought back ....... and it was back ... phew... Close call ...... Snow great
snow report
Eh? So did it get stolen or not? You have it back, that's the main thing! Happy
ski holidays
rayscoops, damn scary moment ! At least you got it back. Maybe you should invest in a board lock
snow report
Got it back yes, I suppose I need a lock but as I was just buying my ski pass I thought I was ok, there was a similar board around so I was wishing that it was a mistake. Anyway board is safe but I still want to smash someone all the same. But I will not, good boyo here. Snow still great btw
snow report
for the 1st time where I live the police have put up posters this winter warning people about thieving gypsy low lifes, or tourists as I like to call them.
snow report
Shallimus, it was gone for about an hour or so, but luckily it came back whilst I was reporting it stolen. I am now paranoid and right twitchy about my board and my beers and my pizzas and ......
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy