Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next Ski vacation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

We are in the middle of our planning for a ski vacation and I am trying to wiegh the possibilites.
We are thinking to go to the U.S or Italy.
Can you recommend a good ski resort in the U.S?
What about prices? Do you know how a ski resort will cost in the U.S more or less(Snowboard Eqiupment, skipass, Hotel etc)?
When is a good time to ski in the U.S?

Thanks all Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Aspen.

Whistler.

Jackson Hole.

Killington.

If it has to be Italy, then go to Cortina.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whitegold, Whistler is in Canada. wink

Welcome, tzachi.slav. You might also consider the resorts around Lake Tahoe on the California/Nevada border, eg Squaw Valley, Heavenly. Good if you want to spend some time in a city (San Francisco) as well as ski.

If you say something about your standard, type of skiing you enjoy, desire for Après Ski, etc, you may get some more specific suggestions.

snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Regarding costs, generally speaking (and of course there are exceptions) comparing like-for-like, lodging and lift tickets cost more in NA, food and drink cost less. I'm not sure there's a big difference in equipment rental. The exchange rate of course has an effect on this. All of a sudden those high lift ticket prices are starting to look almost reasonable.

Can't make any recommendations until we know a little more about what you're looking for.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy