Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hestra Gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Grab a bargain on Hestra Gloves Smile

http://www.backcountry.com/store/HES0017/c11/s100000008/Hestra-Heli-Glove.html?cid=email-skinet-20071205-Story7Image&avad=2246_0_cl_0

With the current xchange rate thats about £12.50 plus shipping Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bones, .... deal of the day ..... WELL spotted .... snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah, it's $42 for shipping sadly and I always get stung by Royal Mail for tax and admin charges.

Pity. But still a decent buy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mosha Marc wrote:
Ah, it's $42 for shipping sadly and I always get stung by Royal Mail for tax and admin charges.

Pity. But still a decent buy.

Damn Straight.

Despite the import tax etc I still ordered a pair.

Used the "Chat Now" facility on their website and "spoke" to a helpful chap who checked to see if the colour (orange) and size was in stock which it was and cos the shipping was a bit pricey gave me 10% off!!.

Ordered on Monday. Deliverd on Wednesday!!!!!!!

IMO its worth a few extra quid to get what you want and with service like that i am sure ill be ordering again.

Matt
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just a sec, those orange ones were on at $99 weren't they Confused
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mosha Marc, That is how I read it too, only the ones at the very bottom of the list were $24 and they were all the grey/black ones and they didn't have my size!! Puzzled so I didn't order.
Just checked and the offer seems to have been withdrawn Sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dypcdiver wrote:
Mosha Marc, That is how I read it too, only the ones at the very bottom of the list were $24 and they were all the grey/black ones and they didn't have my size!! Puzzled so I didn't order.
Just checked and the offer seems to have been withdrawn Sad

Indeed they were, well $89 with the 10% off, but as i said - i wasnt overly fussed about paying a few extra quid to get the ones i wanted. I must have phoned nearly all the Hestra Suppliers in the UK to try and get an Orange pair, the majority said it would have to be a special order and could take weeks, others didnt even bother to try and help. So for a few extra quid over UK prices i got the gloves i wanted and damn quick too. (I ordered some snow boots for my Daughter on Saturday from a UK shop, they arrived today, total distance travelled ITRO 90miles, Gloves from the USA in 48hrs....)

And as an added bonus the 10% code is valid till next Sept!.

Matt
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
matricks, Good to hear you are fixed up, I would have bought, but for the fact that they didn't have my size. The 10% might just have swung me, perhaps I'll try, can you remember who you spoke to?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dypcdiver wrote:
matricks, Good to hear you are fixed up, I would have bought, but for the fact that they didn't have my size. The 10% might just have swung me, perhaps I'll try, can you remember who you spoke to?

Cheers. Smile

Cant remember the name of the guy to be honest, if i have a moment of clarity ill post it though. Sorry Sad

However, its worth just using the "Chat Now" button (top left of the web page) and asking one of the guys/ girls for a discount cos of the expensive postage... Dont ask dont get.

Are you after a colour other than black/Navy? as thats all i could find in the UK - i think there was one shop that did grey but i phoned that many for the orange colour i am not sure who it was.

Good luck.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
matricks, Cheers will give it a go.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
matricks, They have reduced all the Hestras by 10%. So ordered 2 pair, got to checkout $65.82 for shipping, used the chat line suggested that they could be stuffed into a jiffy bag, after all they were unlikely to break!! I was told that UPS demands things be in boxes. Last month I received a box 20x20x10 inches with 18 lbs of lawnmower parts from Teaxs for $41. So I cancelled the order.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy