Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New season palpably close now

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am getting terribly excited at the prospect of the season getting underway. I've got a week in Obergurgl (who would have guessed it!) booked for Jan 5th, a long weekend in Val T arranged with a friend for end of Feb, and hopefully will be able to slip in another late deal to somewhere interesting in Europe if the coffers will stand it.

I love this time of the year, Christmas around the corner, seeing friends and family, and then BANG, I'm blasting down Hohemut with some classic AC/DC blasting from the ipod and the taste of cold Paulaner in my mouth.

I think I need to quit my boring old job and just follow the snow around all year...

O.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
*** Pedant Hedge ***

Yes, I know that various places are open already, just that MINE doesn't start until Jan 5th!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
obergurgler, Off to Obergurgl on the 5th as well
Think its about eight or nine years since we were there hope we still like it Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been there 3 out of the last 4 years, always that same week (so much cheaper!)

We've always stayed at the Weisental but due to a little diasgreement between my wife and the owner last year we've decided to change. We're going for the Gotthard this year and it is looking great.

Should be a bit different for you from 8 or 9 years ago, 3 new lifts (all pods I think) for this season, keep your toes warm in that cold Jan wind!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are staying at the Cystal this time, not been there before
We did like the idea of the white week deals before christmas but it ment flying from Garwick which is a bit of a faf from here
Last time we were there temp got down to -20 one day which made things interesting though there was not much wind so we managed a days skiing but did not go high
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alot of improvements in Obergurgl this season

http://www.obergurgl.com/main/EN/GG/WI/skigebiet/news_07_08/index.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stanton, Look at there piste map a lot of the drags that were there are now gone
The last time we were there it was the first or second year the top express lift had run between Obergurgl and Hockgurgl
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy