Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Going live at Brum

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Boot clinics care of CEM and ski tuning care of Jon will be at the Brum show at the NEC this weekend (and Friday pm). They'll be on (or near) the Fall Line and Document stand. Bring boots and skis for a tune up if you want.
We're also bringing along some of Team GB - Britain's winningest rider, Zoe Gillings, fresh back from a turnaround season (and currently sitting at no 6 in the world) will be there along with fellow boardercross teammates James Foster and Ivy Taylor. Anyone who fancies their chances can have a little race against them... Half-piper Sam Cullum will be along too, hobbling after they screwed his femur back together.
For skiers, Emily Sarsfield and Ellie Koyander - skiercross and moguls respectively - should be along talking through how to go dangerously quickly.
So quite a lot to see just on one stand. Goodness, how the time's going to fly...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What are these shows like?

Ive got to be at the NEC for a graduate recrutement thingie on saturday anyway, and im thinking about dropping in and taking a look round.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting.... i was tempted to go this weekend and I was also thinking of a day trip to Leamington in a few weeks for boots. Could it be two birds with one stone...?

(btw - new skier, new poster / lurker so I'll say hi too)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

ski tuning care of Jon

fallliner, So if a little pair of Burning Luv's happend to come to the show they might get waxed? Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cool, I'm gonna pop up anyway to see Colin 'coz we arranged in Tignes last week to meet up for a foot measurement (as you do Wink )

BTW, just got my subscribers package through (nice thanks) but wrong design tee shirt sent - can I swap it for the correct one whilst at the show please?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
roga, What day are you going?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Linds, bring 'em on! He's got the special wax already loaded in his van...

roga, very cosmopolitan. Please email janet@fall-line.co.uk with name, size and the right design and I'll get it wrong in person.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Linds wrote:
roga, What day are you going?

Hi Linds - should be going on Sunday Very Happy
fallliner wrote:
roga, very cosmopolitan.

Oh indeed... and cheap (Atomic boot camp)... snowHead
Quote:
Please email janet@fall-line.co.uk with name, size and the right design and I'll get it wrong in person.

Thanks, have e-mailed her today with details.

It'll certainly be nice to have that personal touch when the next tee turns out to be wrong too Laughing Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy