Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Ski Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been skiing in Rossignol Viper boots (size 25.5) for about 4 years and they now need replaced (about 12 weeks on snow and 200 nights on the dry slope have taken their toll). I tried to buy the new Rossignol Bandits or (I think) the Elite Pro in Courchevel. I was told that Rossignol didn't start their men's boots at such a small size - and started at about 26 or 26.5.

Is this right? When buying shoes I am normally a UK size 7 (surely not abnormally small).

What can I do?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
According to the Rossignol web site their Elite Bandit boots start at size 23 and go to 31.5, I suggest you find a dealer who will order some for you and not tell you they don't come in your size Mad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! Iwill. Blush
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had a similar experience - wanted 24.5 or 25.0 Salomons. One shop claimed they didn't go that low, the other said (truly) they didn't have that size. Turned out the women's boot is actually a better fit for me than the mens though, after all that - seems my calf is quite low (for a bloke) and I have thin ankles.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sayrhead, one other thing would be to try other brands of boots too - go for fit, not for brand!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Surely a decent shop would order your size in for you?? I bought a (lovely) pair of Rossignol Bandits last season - the shop ordered in a few pairs of different boots for me to try in my size. I just came back a week later to try them all out. By the way - I have tried different brands of boots over the years - but only Rossignol boots have ever been comfortable - so I know why you are keen to stick with them. I would think it's always worth trying other brands though. Always best to keep an open mind!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy