Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"In search of the perfect ski village"...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...is the title of this US-eyed look at Wengen, Saalbach and Bormio, from the 'Budget Travel' section of msnbc. Worth a read if you've not sampled the delights of these lovely places (in truth, I've only skied the first two, but Bormio is on my hopping list).

Click here for a dip into this descriptive little travelogue.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's an interesting view of Wengen from an American perspective, though I have to say that the vast majority of Americans I've met on the slopes in the region hate the train journey up Laughing Possibly something to do with not getting into the correct relaxed Wengen atmosphere ? Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not a bad view of Saalbach either where there is just as much emphasis on making the most of the apres ski as skiing without losing the charm. Its probably the only place which has lured me out of bed, and off the slopes a bit sooner than I normally would have!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My wife is a big fan of travel magazines. She subscribes to:

Travel and Leisure
National Geographic Traveler
Conde Nast Traveler
Budget Traveler

Budget Traveler, which is where is where this article originated from, often has the best travel articles. This ski village article is one of the best ski articles I've read thus far in the season.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy