Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Property in Chamonix on A Place in the Sun Revisited CH4 NOW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A Place in the Sun Revisited

Quote:
Spin-off series following up some of the people from A Place in the Sun who bought homes abroad and relocated. Amanda Lamb visits Chamonix at the foot of the French Alps to discover whether Bob Camping's plans to buy a chalet to rent to skiing groups has paid off. She visits during the skiing season to assess how he has fared in the intervening three years.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
"...hardcore skiers just want a bed to sleep in and renters are prepared to pay £330 a week" Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

hardcore skiers just want a bed to sleep in and renters are prepared to pay £330 a week"

FenlandSkier, Some dont even need/want a bed Laughing You could always try this http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=30459 Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linds, He wants a bed..............just it's normally someone elses first Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dan, Howdy wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Linds, Laughing I saw that thread and had immediate similar thoughts. Every time I see the word "SOFA" the same thought pops into my head.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for posting this - I'd really like to see it! Wonder if I can catch a repeat. Is it interesting? Anyone care to post their thoughts?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FenlandSkier, ... FREE Sofa Bed
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It looked to be quite an old update to me. The money exchange rate in the credits was dated 2003. I wonder if the original place is now worth 1 million euros?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
looks like he's doing ok...

His General site

http://www.bobcamping.com/home.htm

he's loaded...and was before the Chalet stuff...

http://www.chamonix-house.com/index.htm

He's building another one?

I'm assuming here he is the Only Bob Camping with Chalets in Chamonix
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Anyone else have problems with 4OD - the repeat service for Channel4 programmes on your PC ?

It used to be OK, but it seems to take forever to run now.

It was great for 'Fonejacker' featuring three great characters - the Nigerian scam artist, Terry Tibbs the dodgy geezer and the Arab who cannot pronounce DHL.

Before that it was also sound for Snowheads own star on 'Place in the Sun'.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy