Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas in Niederau?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

My wife and I are looking to go skiing over Xmas this year and like the look of Niderau. However I cannot find a great deal of information as to the average snowfall over the Xmas period for this area.

Anyone have any experience of Niderau at this time of year?

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flashmat, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead

If you are a menber of the Ski club of Great Britain you can access their info on Historical snow conditions.

I would suspect that as Niederau is very low lying natural snow might be scarce at that time of year - they have extensive snowmaking though, which may help. The slopes at Auffach along the valley are higher and snow may be a bit more reliable there.

Others may have better information Very Happy

snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the reply Sage and also for the welcome. I will check out the Ski club.

Cheers.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flashmat, We've skiied Niederau last few years all because they have an excellent ski school,(if not one of the best) & the resort is so friendly (& lively apres) ,but last year was terrible snow conditions and there is little to choose from in the Wildschonau region. However we found that Westendorf and the Skiwelt which is 25mins in car, was great.
Snowmaking in Niederau is ok but if you cover a fare bit of ground then the area is small,however if snowfall is anything like 2yrs ago it is a cracking resort to stay,plus they have a 2001 world cup run if you didn't already know.
I would definately go again if the snow was good Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy