Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flight cancellations Sunday 16th morning...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
EasyJet have already cancelled various flights to ski destinations (inter alia: Innsbruck, Geneva, Basel) on Sunday morning. Some flights are still showing as scheduled, but I guess should be considered under threat. Not good news for those us planning to ski this H/T...

Windmageddon..?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Indeed! Having to give up a couple of days skiing and managed to book onto Tuesday am instead- decided to treat my family to speedy boarding as I imagine the airport will be quite busy on Mon/Tuesday with people rebooking flights!! At least we will get some skiing as long as the storm has died down by Tuesday...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Our Sunday flight Gatwick to Milan was cancelled last night and our TO have rebooked for Sunday afternoon so hopefully all good. I guess they have to make a call re cancelling...I wouldn’t fancy trying to take off in the poor weather. Hopefully everyone will get some skiing in this half term. Don’t need my hotel tonight but will still need parking tomorrow though so need to contact someone there later.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Much more here
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=151587#3535363
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy