Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze D’oulx Transfer March 24

Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I’ve booked as a late addition to my mates trip to Sauze in early March 24.

Their transfer is full and the transfer company haven’t got anything else from Turin at the moment but suggest contacting them nearer the time for the chance a single seat on a transfer.

I don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket and want to be organised so asking here for suggestions or recommendations from Turin to Sauze and return.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What time do you land? Turin to Oulx by train then a taxi up the hill may well be a workable option.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I land quite early in the day and have this as a back up. Their return flight is really early so I have booked a later flight home just in case I need to catch the train and bus back to Turin. I’m just hoping I can avoid the faff

Thanks for the suggestion, it is appreciated.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
car hire in Turin is sometimes really cheap
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
car hire in Turin is sometimes really cheap

Thanks, I did wonder about car hire but a quick search came back at a few hundred Euros so I discounted it initially but again, always there as a back up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bus. Train. Bus.

Takes 1-2hrs.

Very easy.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whitegold wrote:
Bus. Train. Bus.

Takes 1-2hrs.

Very easy.

Yeah I think this is the way forward unless someone has a space nearer the time. Thanks
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Apologies. Just bumping this to see if anyone has any other ideas a bit closer to the time.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Pezza26, I used Sauzetaxi and in the week before I travelled they contacted me to ask if I minded a couple of extras who were on a similar flight and on the proviso we were dropped off first, plus reducing the cost. Might be a touch early but worth asking if they have any transfers already planned.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@toyah807 thanks. Ill give them a go
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just a regular bump. Have tried the transfer company again and they are still full with any bookings since also for full cars/ minibuses. Happy to jump in with anyone and pay my way.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I don't think you've said the dates you're looking for? Have you tried James at Sauzeonline? https://www.sauzeonline.com/airport-transfers/
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
9th March till 16th. I think our group have booked their transfer with them and they are full on both journeys at the moment.

I’ll keep looking. Thanks all
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Getting closer to the date and it looks like train and bus are the only options. Coming back on the 16th March if anyone has anything available back to Turin in the morning.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Pezza26 wrote:
Getting closer to the date and it looks like train and bus are the only options. Coming back on the 16th March if anyone has anything available back to Turin in the morning.

car hire is £60 for the week from Turin airport on those dates? Possibly cheaper if you add it onto your flight. May also need to factor in a weeks (or annual) excess insurance policy. That still probably cheaper than a shared transfer.
snow conditions
Thats also into the thinking now. Thaks for the comment though
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy