Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Coches (small village connecting to La Plagne)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning to do a week here at the end of Jan next year staying at the Zig Zag apts with friends who aswell have a toldder the same age as Ella (Ella will be just over 2 by then) and wanted to know any useful info that we should know about before booking, good or bad?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stayed in Monthchavin which is a village just below Les Coches last 2 seasons in the first week of January. Les Coches I don't know that well as the bad news is that the run to Les Coches (if open closed this year due to lack of snow) is a lethal ice run. While that sounds very negative don't let it worry you as reality is you travel out of Les Coches in the morning and come back later in the day. You can avoid the run very easily.

Les Coches is in a great location to if you are good skiers to get to the Vanoise Express and go to Les Arcs. Its also easy to get out and on to the top of the runs to head over to La Plagne etc..Even if you have novices wiht you there are nice nursery slopes nearby.

As I said we skied once to les Coches and never again but the overall location is great and the skiing in the area is brillant, which is all that matters Very Happy Very Happy

Are you going with a TO or doing a DIY. Who is minding baby etc...??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chris Brookes, I'd agree with what gwaelod, says - last season seemed to alternate between no snow down there, or an ice run to it. It is quite dark there in Jan - I dont think the sun hits there till about March. Have you looked at Vallandry instead (on the other side of the Vanoise Express - Les Arcs side)- its only a bit higher than Les Coches, but sunny.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We are going with a large group and they have arranged everything DIY style instead of going with a TO. They have also arranged for Ella and the other two toddlers to go into the local Creche (the local one is better we have been told than the other one).

We are finding out alot more before we decide but just wanted good/bad info on the resort, thanks gwaelod, geri
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy