Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 valleys lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When and from where is the cheapest place to buy a 3 valleys 13 day lift pass. Lift offices web site would seem obvious place but I do not see many offers just basic prices. Are tour operates or places like the ski club any cheaper.
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Farmboy, Apart from late/early season offers (and these are detailed on the lift company web sites), and bulk purchses, the price quoted by the lift companies is the price you will pay.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Farmboy, I've always bought mine online from the meribel website before going - but we don't use tour operators so don't know if you can get it cheaper from them - certainly the company we usually book our apartments through don't do any lift pass discounts tho they have offers with ski hire shops etc - dunno if this is a sign that the lift company just don't do discounts or just that this particular company doesn't get them..... Puzzled never seen any cheaper prices advertised anywhere so you might just have to pay full whack.... tho I could be wrong! Very Happy If you can't get a discount anywhere I recommend buying online - saves waiting in long queues at the lift pass offices on the first day of the holiday, just arrives in the post, and now I have one of the rechargable ones anyway so don't need to have a new one sent, just charge up the old one Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Farmboy, Not sure you can get a season pass on line. i got mine last year at the tourist office and you had to submit a photo that they scan in. Alos if you go in person you get a cool present (last year was three valleys leatherman multitool) Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimottaret, pretty sure you can buy a 13day pass online tho.... I hope that the present is only if you buy a season pass cos the first year I went I bought my lift pass in person and didn't get anything Sad was only a week pass....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Farmboy, Tour Operators will usually charge you the face value of the pass in Euros if you buy it during the transfer from the airport, but then actually bill your card in Sterling after a conversion which is normally at a less than favourable rate. Make sure you are up to date with the current Euro/Sterling exchnage rate is when you travel, then you can judge for yourself whether it's worth the extra you will pay to have the Rep stand in the queue and deliver the pass to your accommodation versus doing it yourself.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
vivski, sure you can get 13 day passes on line but season pass was the question wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Farmboy wrote:
When and from where is the cheapest place to buy a 3 valleys 13 day lift pass. Lift offices web site would seem obvious place but I do not see many offers just basic prices. Are tour operates or places like the ski club any cheaper.
Thanks

says 13 day pass here Puzzled
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
vivski, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i have been off sick for 12 days now and the drugs must be doing very strange things to my mind, what the h~~l was i reading, profuse apologies Embarassed Embarassed
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skimottaret, Laughing Laughing I was beginning to wonder Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skimottaret, We always manage to get our season passes on line - you have to create a pdf file of a recent service bill to prove you are an owner, & photos, but if you do it before 1st Dec, there's a bit of a discount. Thats for a Paradiski pass anyway - I guess its the same for 3 vallies Confused
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
geri, there is no discount whatsoever for anyone on 3V season passes. You can get local passes at a discounted rate for residents on the same basis as you describe.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skimottaret, no worries - was beginning to think I was missing something Very Happy just sat through a meeting wondering if I was reading that post wrong! Toofy Grin (just shows how interesting the meeting was!)

PS - must get the drugs you're having - they seem funky Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
geri, We have to belong to APLP membership of which gives us insurance and residents discount on the Annual Paradiski Pass http://www.aplp.fr/
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks everybody sounds as though I will just have to get it on line and pay the full price. When do they go on sale on line.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy